Happy Belated New Year!

Batman/Superman, Vol. 1: Cross World - Greg Pak, Jae Lee, Brett Booth, Ben Oliver, Yildiray Cinar, Norm Rapmund, Paulo Siqueira, Netho Diaz Justice League 1: Origin - Scott Williams, Jim Lee, Geoff Johns Birds of Prey, Vol. 1: Trouble in Mind - Duane Swierczynski, Jesus Saiz Batwoman Vol. 5: Webs (The New 52) - Marc Andreyko, Jeremy Haun, Trevor Mccarthy Batman and Robin, Vol. 1: Born to Kill - Peter J. Tomasi, Patrick Gleason, Mick Gray Superman, Vol. 1: What Price Tomorrow? - George Pérez, Jesús Merino

So for this year I WILL GET BACK INTO READING, if it kills me.  Which it might.  But I figure I'm off to a good start, completely immersing myself in the DC Universes's New 52.

So here's some quick thoughts:

Batman/Superman, Vol. 1: Cross World :  Holy fucking awesome.  I loved this so damn much.

Justice League 1: Origin  :  Also pretty damn awesome.

Birds of Prey, Vol. 1: Trouble in Mind : Ehhh, action movie fun!

Batwoman Vol. 5: Webs :  Yeah, DC, you are special.  I love the new Batwoman.  DC's direction with her?  Not as much.

Batman and Robin, Vol. 1: Born to Kill : When did Robin become awesome?  Really?

Superman, Vol. 1: What Price Tomorrow? :  I read this after Batman/Superman and Justice League because Superman actually seemed ... hardcore.  But this?  He's back to whitebread Superman.